90.9fm KRCL OFFICE COORDINATOR
FULL TIME POSITION
Handles all day-to-day administrative duties for membership, underwriting and office management activities. Coordinates CD of the month, thank you gift deliveries and inventory counts and organization. Carefully enters data with eye for detail and accuracy. Trains volunteers on membership related duties assigned. Keeps website Community Calendar updated, accurate and approved. Provides first line of amazing customer service to all visitors and phone callers. Keeps archives and historical data updated and organized.
- Substantial experience with front desk and phone responsibilities
- Solid experience in membership relations and duties, or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills; excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Computer literacy and solid experience with databases
- Interest, enthusiasm, and affinity for working with people
- Works well in a team setting and with diverse constituencies
- Works well under pressure
- Able to handle several projects at one time
- Good judgment skills
- High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexibility and strong attention to detail; high degree of initiative.
COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO – Vicki Mann, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
NO phone calls please.