Lifty of the week!
90.9fm KRCL and Discrete Clothing announce a new winter contest “Lifty of the Week!” The “Lifty of the Week” highlights lift operators from mountain resorts, around the state of Utah, whose work embodies the “local” community and their commitment to the slopes. Every Thursday, January 23rd through March 27th, a winning Lifty will be announced on-air during Middays with Eugenie from 11am to 2pm. The winning Lifty’s photo will be posted on the KRCL website and social media. Each winner will receive a killer prize package with KRCL and Discrete Clothing.
To be considered for “Lifty of the Week,” all of the following items must be submitted to email@example.com :
- The Lifty’s first and last name
- The Lifty’s email address & phone number
- The mountain resort where the Lifty works
- How long the Lifty has worked at the resort
- A paragraph or two about why this Lifty should be selected for Lifty of the Week. (150 words or less)
- A Picture of the Lifty (for use on the web and social media)
- Your name and phone number (don’t be shy, you can nominate yourself!)
The Lifty of the Week will be announced each Thursday, during “Middays with Eugenie.”
11am to 2pm on 90.9fm KRCL.