Everyday Heroes, Start By Believing, Fit to Recover, Connection
Hosted by Billy Palmer and Noor Ul-Hasan, tonight's show included:
- Rep. Angela Romero (D-Dist. 26, SLC) on sexual assault awareness
- Red Cross Everyday Heroes Keenan Pearson and Crystal Larsen
- Ogden poet Danielle Susi, who reminds you of two upcoming events:
- Heather Bush, Syringe Exchange Coordinator for the Utah Department of Health
- Mindy Vincent, Utah Harm Reduction Coalition
- Georgia Gregersen and Ian Acker of Fit to Recover, 789 W. 1390 S., Salt Lake City's gym and community center for those in recovery. This weekend, the gym will host a Food to Recover Garden Planting and BBQ. You're invited to help plant Veggies in the Food to Recover Garden right outside the FTR gym.