Getting Rid Of Nukes, Pacific Islander Heritage Month, The Bee with Giuliana Serena
- Giuliana Serena stopped in with a story from The Bee archives with Matthew Petersen and invited community member to consider submitting a story or nominating a storyteller for inclusion in a curated show taking place January 19, 2019 at Kingsbury Hall: https://www.thebeeslc.org/events/healthcareatkingsbury
- Annual Commemoration of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Aug. 1, 7 PM, Wasatch Presbyterian Church, 1626 S.1700 E. Our guests from the
- Tosh Kano, whose Grandfather was in "Heart Mountain", Wyoming, for three years, and deported back to Japan in 1945. Tosh Kano is almost assuredly the youngest survivor of the Hiroshima bombing. He was in utero at the time and his mother was very close to the center. It’s amazing he is alive. Tosh has been living in Utah I think most of his adult life. He would love to be a guest on your program.
- Deb Sawyer, Long time anit-nuclear activist.
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Executive Producer: Lara Jones
- Host/Associate Producer: Billy Palmer
- Community Co-Host: Nick Burns
- Volunteer: Natalie Benoy