March For Our Lives presents Vote For Our Lives, plus "Elections Protections" Voting Rights and a County Clerk Survey with the ACLU of Utah
A big thank you to everyone who donated during Fall Radiothon.
If you missed it, you still have time to make your contribution and pick up the fall hoodie!
Click here to donate to Listeners' Community Radio of Utah.
Hosted by March For Our Lives Utah members Maggie Pozo and Gracelyn Bonham
Vote For Our Lives:
- MFOL made a plea to people who are eligible to vote to consider casting their ballot for those who aren't yet old enough with the campaign.
ACLU of Utah interns, Josaline Sanchez and Nick Conte discuss a survey conducted that assessed the services of all Utah County Clerk election offices, poll monitoring, and ranked-choice voting.
ACLU's Elections Protections:
- ACLU Utah's Voting Rights Manager, Niki Venugopal talked about what to look out for in making sure your right to vote is protected and the phone number if voters run into issues trying to cast their ballot.
Views, thoughts, or opinions shared by guests are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of the board, staff or members of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah, 90.9fm KRCL. Tonight's RadioACTive team included:
- Community Hosts: Maggie Pozo, Gracelyn Bonham
- Exec. Producer, Host: Lara Jones
- Assoc. Producer: Billy Palmer