Checking in with teachers on #RoundtableTuesday with Risshan Leak and Tamrika Khvtisiashvili, and 3 quick picks from the Marmalade Branch-SLCPL
Azra Basic, Adult Services Librarian at the Marmalade Branch of the Salt Lake City Public Library. In light of tonight's topic, Basic offered 3 quick picks for teachers and parents from the library's resources:
- Digital Databases: HelpNow and Beanstack
- Book: The King of Kindergarten by Derek Barnes
- DVD: The art of teaching best practices from a master educator
Checking in with teachers, including:
- John Arthur, who teaches 6th grade at Meadowlark Elementary in the Salt Lake City School District. Arthur heads into class each day, but all of his students log in remotely.
- Kim Warren, who teaches English Language Arts to 6th, 7th and 8th graders at Utah International Charter School. She's engaged in a hybrid teaching model, with classes held online and in person.
- Paul Chung, who teaches mathematics at McGillis School. The private school offers a hybrid teaching model.
- Hannah Rainbolt, who teaches special ed students in San Diego.
Views, thoughts or opinions shared by guests are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of the board, staff or members of KRCL 90.9fm. RadioACTive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah.
- Community Co-Host: Risshan Leak, Tamrika Khvtisiashvili
- Exec. Producer: Lara Jones
- Assoc. Producer: Billy Palmer